Sunday, January 11, 2009

i will make you hurt

What is going on guys? 2009, can you believe it? It started off with a bang! I had the best time in Times Square, granted, I was freezing my fucking ass off but that is beside the point. I had an amazing time with a group of great friends! I adore each and every one of them. I have been so ridiculously busy and I haven't even started filming Gossip Girl again yet, sometime this week though. Yeah, busy busy bee! That's me. Ugh. What can I say though, it's a blast. I'm recording and I have never been in a real studio so it's kind of ridiculously exciting and scary all at once. People actually like what I'm doing so that is reassuring.

I'm working on an EP, just because I want to work on actually writing my own stuff. I mean, I write a lot just haven't sang any of it, but hopefully that'll be changing soon. So much stuff to do, so little time to do it. I don't know when I am going to get a break to breathe soon. I guess I'm happy though, I'm not spending my days thinking about things that I shouldn't so it works out! I am just trying to keep busy and out of trouble, hence why you haven't seen my ugly mug in the media lately.

Anyway, the point of this blog was not for my rambling it was to share my new single because I am impatient and I don't care what the label says. I am sharing with all of you so feel free to take a listen and tell me what you think!