In a room full of people, I have never felt more alone. Please don't get me wrong, it wasn't the company. The people I were with were your normal fun and crazy family- full of amazing people who I'm lucky to have met. Thing is, they weren't my family. My fun and crazy family. I miss them, more than they could know. Tears spill from my eyes and I can't fight them back anymore. I'm supposed to be having fun and instead I just feel myself falling into this hole that I can't dig myself out of. I don't want to hurt anymore. I can't do this anymore. I can't put up the false image of everything being okay when it couldn't be more far from the truth. I don't want you to worry though, please don't worry- it's not worth your time. I'm not even sure I'm worth my own time anymore. Everything is moving at lightning speeds yet standing still. The world is a million colors and yet I can only see it in black and white. Nothing makes sense anymore and everythings a mess. I miss you and I miss me. I miss who I pretended to be, who I want to be.
So my question is, if i wish on a star..will it come true?